Having a baby changes everything
It's not uncommon to focus so much on pregnancy & birth that we actually forget about what will happen when the baby arrives. The birth of this little human is just the beginning of a vast journey.
As your postpartum doula, I walk alongside you as you welcome your new baby into the family. I offer gentle, non-judgmental support and encouragement as you find your footing in your new role. My goal is to help you feel less overwhelmed, more confident and fully empowered as you navigate the changing dynamic of your family.
I help lighten the load and serve as an extra set of hands to support your family with recovery, bonding, parenting, sleeping, feeding, newborn behavior and tricks of the trade. Whether you are looking to recover peacefully from your birth, need support through postpartum depression or anxiety or you need more sleep, as your doula I am here to help you through it all.
You will experience:
- Customized & individual in-home support
- Extra set of hands for allow for optimal recovery
- Specialized feeding support (breastfed or bottle-fed)
- Hands on instruction & care
- Instruction on infant behavior & cues
- Care guidance and education
- Understanding your baby's predictability & supporting their routine
- Support with your specific parenting needs
- Encouragement, reassurance & affirmation
- Comfort and safe atmosphere to allow for quality sleep
- A listening ear and non-judgmental sounding board
- Confidence & reliability as you transition into parenthood
- Meal prep + nutritional guidance
- Light house work (baby laundry, light dish cleaning, baby room tidying)
- Daytime shifts available (typically 4 hour shifts 2-3 times weekly)
- Overnight support available upon request.
Think we sound like a good fit?
Currently shifts take place between 9am - 5pm.