Your body. Your birth. Your way.
I want you to have every opportunity to birth your baby the way you envisioned. I am here to support you through this deeply personal and transformational time. Every birth, no matter if this is your first or sixth, is unique and one of a kind so having a doula to walk along side you to remind you of your magical essence as an intuitive being and assist you in deepening the connection to yourself during this vulnerable time can be so beneficial to achieving your ultimate birthing experience. Below, please find more information on what a doula can do for you and the services provided to help you feel strong, supported and aligned with your truth.
What is a birth doula?
A doula is a continuous source of comfort, encouragement and support during the prenatal stages of your journey well into your birthing time and the early moments following the welcome of your baby into your arms.
“Studies have shown that having a doula as a member of the birth team decreases the overall cesarean rate by 50%, the length of labor by 25%, the use of synthetic oxytocin by 40% and requests for an epidural by 60%."
As your doula, you will have me from date of hire to connect with, to vent to, to seek answers to questions from, and beyond. I am here for so much more than just informational support. I provide a listening ear and nurturing wing so you feel seen and heard. I believe in you and I champion you to believe in yourself too. I want you to feel fully supported so that we can walk this journey with confidence and trust as the foundation.
Working with Tiffany at Sage Sol Studio
Whatever level of support is needed, I provide you nurturing guidance and care. I want you to have every opportunity to birth your baby the way you envision. It’s my passion to offer you education, compassionate care and unwavering grace during our entire time together so that you feel fully supported in making informed decisions not based on fear but in trust. Birth is within you and it’s my mission to help you uncover your innate birthing ability.
Think we might be a good match?
Mama Moon Package Overview
My signature service for birthing families.
- Complimentary one on one to see if we're a good fit.
- 1-2 prenatal planning sessions in office.
- Continued communication from date of hire to answer questions, provide resources and offer support- even just a listening ear..
- Assistance creating your birth plan
- A list of local resources and professional referrals.
- Extensive pregnancy tips, birth preparation guidance, handouts and infographics.
- 24/7 on call availability starting at 38 weeks.
- Unlimited support via phone, text & FaceTime during Early Labor
- Continuous in-person support during established active labor: use of physical & emotional comfort measures during labor & birth.
- Guaranteed team of back ups ready in case of emergency.
- Immediate post birth & breastfeeding support at birthing location
- One postpartum visit in your home to discuss the birth, provide emotional support, offer guidance and conclude our time together. Typically, 4-10 days after birth with unlimited text/phone support for 4 weeks PP.
I require a 50% non-refundable retainer at birth agreement signing, with the remaining 50% due at or before 36 weeks.